Post delayed

>> Friday, July 17, 2009

I only have one more picture to get, but it's proving a little difficult.

See, on Thursday, we went and picked up two kittens from a vet who wanted to find them good homes. One is a big scaredy cat. The other thinks she's a dog. She loves to sit in laps, and I had to wonder what it would be like to play Sims with her around.

I figured since I'm not a cat person, she wouldn't have any interest in my lap. Well, I was wrong. She's taken a liking to me (most likely because she's mad at my boyfriend because he's been the one reprimanding her all day while I was working).


So I go to play sims. Three problems-- one I am not paying attention to her. And two there is a cursor on the screen that she thinks is a toy.

And three...




...there are frikking humans inside the screen!!!

Seriously, never gets old. XD I've just been letting the game go and watching her stare at the screen. Every so often she stops to bat at the cursor, the icons in the corner that appear when a sim does something, or even the sims them selves.

Now as I write this, she's sprawled in my lap, snoring. Who knew being a kitten was such hard work?

6 comments:

Laura July 18, 2009 at 5:07 AM  

And I thought having a toddler was hard work! LOL! At least he doesn't bat at my computer screen... oh, wait, sometimes he does ;)

But awww, kittens! I miss having cats around.

The Lunar Fox July 18, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

She's like a version of a toddler lite. And something about keyboards, she loves to walk over them back and forth.

We think she has some sort of thumb envy. Along with her facination with key boards, she likes to attack hands with claws.

LOL, that's a cute image. Your son must be curious what you are doing when you're playing. Does he ever want to play or help out? XD

Anonymous July 18, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Aww! :)

Anonymous July 18, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

That was super cute. She's probably wondering how to get them out

Carla August 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Cute!

There's a theory that cats find the one person in the room who is not a cat person, because they figure that person will be the one who'll just let them be, without fussing at them too much. It's held pretty true for most cats I've come across but I don't know if that's the actual reason.

I have three dogs and one of them loves watching TV and the computer (he'll even look at still images of dogs and cats on the PC and try to get them out) and he loves watching the pets in TS2. I pull up CAS for him sometimes so he can watch them. He doesn't bat at them but he tries to look behind the monitor when they disappear from the screen!

The Lunar Fox August 6, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

LOL, that sounds like a good reason. Of course, these two were wrong. I fuss over them a lot and they love it.

OMG, I've never had a dog that watched TV. That's cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP