Now that's a party!

>> Thursday, July 2, 2009



The whole Mellon clan came over to the house for Hobart's birthday. And by "whole" I mean just those who are on the outskirts living off the land. Aden Mellon of course couldn't make it. (His excuse was something lame about Elizabeth needing rest after the wedding.)


Hobart is actually pretty handsome for having the natural in game genetics. Big noses don't bother me. (And I've actually seen larger on the Stratton males.)


I thought this was cute. Somehow I've never had a boy sit down to play with the doll house and not thrash it. He sat down and was doing the voices for the characters while next to him, Nectarine, his niece (or possibly nephew, I can't remember), chews on a dolly.



2 comments:

Carla July 3, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

I [i]love[/i] when the toddlers chew on the dolls. It's adorable.

Have you ever tried to select an action for the toddler while they have a doll in their mouth? The face in the middle of the pie menu has a doll in it too!

The Lunar Fox July 3, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

LOL! I have. SO CUTE. But I just love toddlers all around.

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP