The Library

>> Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome to the library. Feel free to pick out a book to learn more about our residents. The list goes from new to old.

Once you've clicked on a storyline, remember to start at the entries from the bottom and work your way up. Clicking on the "Read more ___" at the bottom of entry previews will open the entry in a new window, so you won't have to navigate away from the main page with the entries on it.


Books Available:

???
A listing of the weird going-ons in town.

Rendezvous
A few old characters meet up and a few new characters step into the picture.

Haphazard Complete
Multiple stories brush against each other this season while I play around with my storytelling style.

Going to Gabe's Complete
Alberta gets to hang out at Gabe's house and meet Gabe's parents.

Connections Complete
My Favorite-- Amberle learns a little about herself and we get a glimpse into the far past of Tierra de Legado. Note: The prequel to this is Embarrassing Amberle, so it might be a good idea to peek at the last two entries or so.

For the Love of Alberta Complete
Alberta Fergueson comes to the attention of older student Gabriel Mellon and meets Kate Stratton in the girl's bathroom.

Embarrassing Amberle Complete
It's just so easy to do! Amberle meets the mysterious Henry.

Elven Council
Amberle runs into an old friend. (This storyline ends with the Connections storyline.)

Ama on the Hunt Complete
Ama is just another word for "trouble." When she hears there's possibly a vampire on the loose, she thinks it warents investigating.

What Happened to Green? Complete
Something odd must've happened to him during the course of the Uncertainty storyline.

Uncertainty Complete
Elizabeth Kauker, already involved with Aden Mellon, starts a new relationship with his cousin and Legacy Heir, Green Mellon.

The Beginning
What's going on? Find out why these sims are new to this land and know very little about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous March 19, 2013 at 7:27 AM  

Sorry but I would really like to read this from beginning to end in its entirety.....it's there a place for that, where I can start? I tried with the first entry in 2008 but then people were brought up out of nowhere like they were introduced ages ago. Am I missing it or is it so huge I just have to start with a story line?

The Lunar Fox March 21, 2013 at 10:17 AM  

Wow, a comment that isn't spam? I find myself slightly suspicious about it. XD (Sorry. It's been a while since I got a comment that wasn't spam.)

Originally, this started as a play blog with some cross posting over at TSR. Amberle's story started as a challenge of some sort. I can't remember what.

But the very first story entry is actually this one. I really don't know if it'll make any more sense in order. I hope it does!

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP