City Center

>> Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm always working on my style. In essence, I'm pretty simple and I don't like to keep track of too many things. (Most everything has to be able to be mental!)

My play style is geared towards playing stories. Most everything is at my discretion, but to keep some balance, I do try to have my playing on some sort of system.

Currently, only the teachers are played every season. I play each teacher for four days, and that will indicate a season. The main reason, is that then I get to see the kids and have them working on the skills they should work on. (The school is pretty easy going though. I have a lot of time for them to learn skills.)

Even then, a season may be shorter or longer based on my own discretion. (Like Summer 3-- that has lasted forever!)

I'm not a very tidy player.



As for the writing. I have a mix of playing and ideas. Generally, I know where I would like a story to go, but I still do play and watch my sims for cues.

Sometimes, especially lately, I will write out pieces from the POV of the sims I am focusing on. These generally don't turn into entries. They're just for my own fun.

0 comments:

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP