CIty Calendar

>> Friday, July 4, 2008

Aging

I play a slow game. There are four seasons in one year. Life stages are as follows:

Baby - 2 seasons
Toddler - 1 year
child - 3 years
teen - 4 years
Adult (including YA years) - 10 years
Elder - my discretion


This is still being worked on of course as I play. Most seasons have about 10 or 12 entries in general.



Holidays

My sim holidays get their cues from the Seasons EP of course. I do usually play through the holidays, but I haven't really worked them into any stories. None of them have any proper names at the moment, but I'll update them if something pops into my head.


Spring - Romance season. Usually have dances for the teens during this time. A good way to let someone know you care is to bake something sweet to give them during this time. Parents also celebrate their unions during this time (much like IRL anniveraries) by hiring a baby sitter and going out for a night on the town.

Summer - This is the season when the sims arrived in Tierra de Legado. The whole town gets together for a large block party on the beach where they crash landed. It's also tax season, so they need to let loose.

Fall - Back to school season. Students head off to college during this time, young students also start school again. Teachers usually are invited to dinner at the homes of their students. They will also open the doors of their schools to let in the general public.

Winter - Time for family. Sims will have huge family reunions or small gatherings of immediate families. Either way, it is a time for family to get together and be thankful that they have each other.

0 comments:

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP