Tierra de Legado, the promised land

>> Monday, October 20, 2008

Everyone decided that it was time to go. They had heard promise of a new and beautiful land full of bounty. Everyone that mattered took a vote and decided they should leave and go to the new land.

A captain, who happened to meet Ann Mellon on one of her many vacations, was commissioned to take everyone to the new land. Non-Person Class Sims (NPCS) were given the opportunity to come along if they so wished to help start a new land..

It was a long trip. They were supplied with food thanks to the Food from the Mellon Farm. Fresh meat, eggs, and fruits and veggies were at the disposal of Chef Water Mellon who some how managed to simultaneously cook for everyone and to keep an eye on the rations so that they only ran out of food at the very end of their trip.

At the very end of their trip, when hopelessness set in and food began to run out, they saw land in the distance. In their rush to get to land and find some food, the captain destroyed the ship along the rocks.

The ship smashed upon the coast still there years later

Everyone made it out alive, but from that point on they had to walk.

6 comments:

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

Oooh, what a great start for your story! I'll be checking out what happens next!
P.S. I followed the link from your post. Now I got a new blog to follow :-) I just love reading about how other people develop their hoods.

The Lunar Fox February 6, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

Thank you and welcome! ^__^

It is fun to see how people are playing. I get a lot of ideas from other players, but I have to keep things simple because I'm lazy (and simple). ^__~

bbop May 31, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

well of course I had to comment, studyofme!

or, of course, the lunar fox!

hahaha

its billybop428 from TSR.

great intro, now I have to catch up!

The Lunar Fox May 31, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

Hey BB! Nice to hear from you. You've certainly brightened my day!

Anonymous August 28, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Hey there, Lunar. I've finally made it over here. Water Mellon, hun?

The Lunar Fox August 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Welcome, petalbrook! Yeah, it made my niece and nephew laugh to hear it. That always makes my day. XD

I hope you don't get lost reading all of the old entries. Please feel free to look over the main story lines, or just start reading the new ones with the rest of us. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask either.

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP