Aging

>> Saturday, October 18, 2008

I hate math. This hurt to figure out, but I think I got it now.

Two things to know:

1. Four Seasons equals one year.

2. I'm taking a cue from Sim State Megahood. Basically, I am not seeing a sim's everyday life, but a general overview of parts from it. So a year is not a human year.

3. Sim age like fruit flies! And I actually don't want to really change that.

Length of life stages:
Babies - 1 year
Toddlers- 2 years
Children - 3 years
Teens - 4 years

Sims are in college for 2 years.

Adult stage lasts for how ever long I see fit. I pretty much figure that it depends on the sim, but by the time their first child enters college, their parents are ready to turn into elders (which is generally what happens in game).

For story purposes, I leave the adult and elder stages lengths at my discretion.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP