Legacy Living-- A Hero's Life

>> Saturday, July 25, 2009

By Genesis Mellon

Captain Hero serves me a cup of “joe” with a warm smile. “That’s what keeps us going around here,” he tells me in a low husky voice. “Here” is our local little police station which has lately had to deal with larger problems than one would face in such a small community.

“You rely on coffee? You’re a superhero aren’t you?”

“There is no ‘I’ in hero, ma'am. And I couldn't do it without those guys there." He motions towards the front office where Orlando Centowski sits working on the latest paperwork from the latest catch.

Roxanne Prema, a known player in the Boot Trade, was captured with the help of Captain Hero. When asked he is quick to add in that it "couldn't have been done without the Orlandos."

Prema is currently in a holding cell that was made to hold sims for offenses such as kicking over trash cans or littering. But the boot trade has necessitated a change in the way our small police force operates.

"It's becoming a big issue," Captain Hero says. "Right now it seems to only be a few who are using, but all we need is for it to spread to the children. Stuff like that can ruin a whole generation."

The Mayor and the police are scrambling to scrape together a judicial system for the worst offenders. "The most important thing," the mayor said recently at a speech at the City Center, "is that the public knows we are doing our best. The last thing we want is for an innocent sim to
be locked up. So it is important that we are transparent so that the public may decide the guilt of the accused."

There is currently no trial date set for Prema. Until the new system is in place, Prema is being held in the standard loc
k up.


Roxanne Prema





*********

You'll have to humor me on the boot trade. I don't have it up and running yet, though I've been thinking about it. But the major player in the boot trade is still in school and can't own a community lot in the city. (He's supposed to be far away at college. Can't just drive in.) Does anyone know of a hack to own a community lot on Uni property?

So what is the boot trade? Well, you know those boots that sims fish out and can turn into juice? Yup. That's The Boot. Highly addictive since the effects last for such a short while. I'm sure it's easy to loose oneself to it. Much stronger than the bubble blower.

6 comments:

Laura July 27, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

LOL, that first picture cracks me up! He's so cheesy! :)

Hmmm, no, I don't think I've ever seen a mod for that. That's one of the main reasons I moved my uni downtown, because it was just so disconnected. Though, it works when you *want* them to be disconnected.

And wow, you know, I've never had a sim try boot juice before! I just have to try it now! It seems like just the kind of thing Beau and April might get into ;)

The Lunar Fox July 29, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Perfect! Just what I was going for. XD

I thought I had seen a mod for it, but I was also pretty sure that I was just imagining things.

It's pretty weird. Who would think to put a boot in the juicer?

Anonymous August 3, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

LOL! I love it :D Can't wait to see where it goes!

The Lunar Fox August 5, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

Thanks. Getting to know Captain Hero will be important later. ^_^

Carla August 6, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

LOL, the Boot Trade! I would not have guessed that's where you were going with it when I read this entry but I like it!

Roxanne is a pretty cool looking Sim, I must say.

The Lunar Fox August 6, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

I have been working on the Boot Trade for a while. XD About time I started rolling that into play.

Thanks. I had some fun making her.

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP