Gabe's House

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Alberta took one look at the house as she walked towards Gabe. "This is your house?"

Gabe shrugged. "Well, Dad's idea. Being the mayor and all, he figures he should have a house that shows it."





He ran a hand through his hair, shoving it back from his face before changing the subject suddenly. "So you brought your suit this time?"

Alberta's hand flew to her cheeks. "Umm, yes."

"Darn." A different smile spread across Gabe's face; it was wider than his normal friendly smile and made Alberta think he was thinking dirty things. "Well, let's go."

**************

Alberta let her eyes wander around Gabe's room. To match the house, it was also needlessly huge. Alberta was sure that Gabe's room alone was the size of her apartment in the slums. The thought hit her and immediately she felt out of place. What was she doing here? And with him? She had no right to any of it.

She let her eyes wander around the room, examining it for some sort of clue into Gabe's inner mind. Something about the room stuck her as odd, but she was unable to put her finger on it. Was it the matching furniture set? It didn't seem the sort of style Gabe would pick out for his own room. The black sheets did, but that was about it.

One wall was covered in various music posters. That also struck Aberta as odd. When Kate talked music with Gabe and Alberta, Gabe had always been rather indifferent. Yet there was an entire wall covered in music posters.


Gabe entered the bedroom wearing his swimsuit just as Alberta stepped to examine one piece of very distinctive art. Alberta made her best serious pose. "Hmmm... I like the use of the dark colors in this one, surrounded by bright colors. Surely a comment on life if I've ever seen one."

Gabe laughed. "I'll let Gracie know. If you compliment her art, she'll be your friend for life. She's taking her nap right now, but you'll get to meet her before dinner."

"Oh, the baby sister!" Alberta stepped around Gabe to the eisle near the foot of the large bed she tried to ignore. "And what about this one? Is this yours?"


His hand ran through his hair again, "Ah, well yeah. But it's nothing. Gracie just likes it when she has someone to paint with, and you know, Rich has a lot of extracurricular activities. So I usually have to paint with her." Gabe shrugged, throwing a hand in the air. "Well, let's go to the pool." He took he hand and lead her away.

*************************


So I have a to do list for Sims 2 that is at least half a page long. They're moving from Summer into Fall, and I have some plans for next season that have to be built up now.

I played last night for a couple of hours trying to get one of the farms ready for fall. So good news (maybe)-- it is possible to play both Sims 3 and Sims 2 at the same time. XD

I do have to show you this picture. My most lovey dovey couple ever. They usually like to hang out on the porch at night dancing and kissing the night away.




(Meanwhile their poor children do all the work in the garden!) This is Lucy Hanby, now Mellon who married the grandson of her lover (which is mentioned in this post.

I just love those two and the way they lose all sense of time when in each other's arms. Making them the outcasts for their love has worked out rather well for them! (Though not necessarily well for their children.)


4 comments:

Carla June 11, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

The last picture is lovely. I need to try the lighting mod again, I think. I didn't give myself enough time to get used to it or to find new ways to light my lots.

Anyway...Alberta is so cute. She's just so endearingly insecure. I loved her commenting on Gracie's scribbles as if they were priceless works of art!

The Lunar Fox June 11, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

The lighting mod does take a lot of getting used to, but it is oh so worth it.

Gracie's scribbles certainly are works of art. XD

But it is good to hear that Alberta is endearing to someone other than just me-- cause I love her but I'm in love with almost all of my sim at some point or another.

Laura June 13, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

This was cool. Showing someone your bedroom is such an intimate and revealing thing - he must really like her ;)

The Lunar Fox June 13, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

I think he does. Two out of three of his fears usually involve her-- falling out of love with her, breaking up with her, or her death. That's sim love! XD

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP