Uh oh!

>> Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First off: A new Living Sims is out. I love this magazine. Usually takes me a while to read through it because after reading a few pages, I want to redecorate homes.

Secondly: I visited my mother, and she got me Sims 3! I expected she would. So I get $10 for the store. I'm thinking I'll pick up some new sims clothes and hair styles. Definitely going to try out the new 'hood.

I'll post up my Sims 3 stuff over here to keep it separate from my Sims 2 stuff. I will not quit playing Sims 2. (Since I cheated and got a sneak peek I can tell you that for sure.)

Plus, I still have quite a few updates planned as I played over the weekend. But I am thinking I will have to slow down my posting pace. I think three times a week is just too much for a casual reader. (If you miss a week or two, that's a lot of catching up to do.) So I might go down to only once or twice a week.

2 comments:

Laura June 2, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

Yay, I can't wait to see what you have to say about Sims 3!

And awww! Can I vote on not going less than three times a week? LOL, I'm always itching for more as it is! And they're never too long.

Unless it's too much for you, of course. It's not too much for me :)

The Lunar Fox June 2, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

LOL! That's almost like a challenge to me! (I'm always more competitive than I think I am.) XD

Thanks for the vote though, Laura. It's good to hear what you think. I do have quite a few events in the idealized stage for my Sim Fall. So I might have to stick to three entries a week if I plan on ever moving them all forward. XD

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP