Past and Present

>> Friday, March 28, 2008


These events take place before Tierra De Legado.


The thing about my 'hood and the sims in it is that they all have a past that began with one sim. Yes, I began this hood as part of a legacy challenge because I was bored to death of my regular game play back when I only had the base game and knew nothing about custom content or hacks.
Poor Maria! She really had a tough time.

Lately, I've been trying to clean up my storytelling folder because it takes forever to load when I only want to take the last few pictures. So while I was moving, deleting, and re-organizing, I've been re-living the past of the neighborhood I somewhat forgot.

Family dinners are tradition
.
Pao and Maria were very much in love.


After starting out with such a rough life (back then there was no Uni to start with and no easy ways to make cash), I couldn't be mean to her and not let her have some peace.

Her children were to be another matter.



Robert and Tosha Go.

Oh no he di'n't!



I love the fact that my hood has grown from nothing. I've never been a big planner, but from the start the intent was to let my 'hood grow and see where we stood within 10 generations. Certainly after 10 generations the sims living in the 'hood would have some sort of an effect. Every life and every story comes out of a past they may or may not remember.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP