An engagement!

>> Thursday, March 27, 2008


These events take place before Tierra De Legado.



Another one of my favorite sims got engaged today!

First let me show you this:



This was a small token of love from her boyfriend, Orlando Centowski. He has bought a cheap apartment in the new downtown area of Legacy Village and he has begun decorating the first floor shop so it will be ready when she graduates.

Orlando was so proud of himself, he called Bonnie Stratton over to show it off and to give her another little surprise.

Certainly she was surprised. Especially when he got down on one knee in front of her.





I just love sim expressions! I know some people hate how expressive they are because it borders on caricature, but I love it. Entertain me, don't give me real life.




Orlando is pretty much the only family Bonnie feels she has that she can count on. Hopefully her shop will do well, and they won't be alone for too long.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP