"We were sleeping in"

>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gabe




Ugh... My muscles ache. My nose is red and raw from being wiped. When it's not being wiped because it's running, it's stuffy so that I can't breathe.



I roll over on my side and realize that I'm tangled up in my own robe which I didn't bother taking off before I went to sleep.

Crap. I must be sick. The first thing I'm gonna do when I get better is disinfect the entire damn room. It feels like I've always been sick and I'll never get better. I'm trying to at least be a man and not whine about it. But damn it, I hate being sick. Thank you, Kate. I know she was the one who did this. I'll have to thank her when I see her next time at school.

Damn Kate anyways. She's probably at school right now standing back and watching Alberta avoid her completely. I told her she should be the one to talk to her since she knows Alberta best. Clearly something isn't right. Glenda said something to her; I know it. She better hope we never meet in some dark alley in the slums without Rich there to protect her worthless ass.

My anger turns into a burst of energy. I ball my fist up and hit my pillow for all the good it will do. I should have just talked to Alberta already. Why the hell not? Kate wouldn't let me though. God, I sound like a wuss even in my own head. But Kate can be ferocious when she wants. Plus I'm sure that I was already getting sick when she threatened to kick my ass.

But I can't really be mad at Kate. She's concerned. Obviously, there is something going on between Kate and Alberta that's more than just friendship. Why is Kate even letting me in? Is she that worried? Why am I getting into the middle of it?

Oh right. 'Cause Alberta is just too cute. Like the way she closes her eyes instead of just sighing when she‘s frustrated or resigned. Hell, she's even adorable when she peeks around corners trying to avoid me. Her smile is the brightest thing I see all day, and I'd like to see her smile again-- even if she only smiles for Kate.

I throw off my blanket and lie still as the air hits my chest. It's a little work rolling out of bed with my robe tangled around my legs and in the blanket, but I manage. The worst part is waiting for my computer to boot up.



Kate said that she would email me if she found out anything. I can't imagine that she's actually going to ask Alberta anything directly, but who knows? Maybe she finally put her violent tendencies to use against Glenda.

I log on to my email account and find one new and very short message.

"She didn’t come to class today. -Kate "


*****************************

"...Alberta is just too cute. Like the way she closes her eyes instead of just sighing..."

This is actually true. Very often when I go to take a picture of her, her eyes are closed and down cast as if she would sigh, but sighing might bring on more unwanted attention. Sometimes I imagine she's just given in to some request from Kate.

I haven't shown her at home at all, but she does this most often when talking with her grandmother. (From this entry.) Her grandmother is a little harsh, but Alberta knows she has good intentions.



Also, sorry for the lack of pictures! Didn't really notice just how few I have, so I offer you these:





Those're my boys. Sitting down with cups of coffee, bein' all fancy, and discussing woohooing service sims. (Looks like Gabe's proposing it and Rich is all, "Meh.")

5 comments:

Anonymous April 2, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Ha ha - will you let Gabe woohoo a service sim then?

So Gabe knows that Kate's a lesbian? Interesting. Gabe is acting more of a wuss than I expected. And Kate too. Thought she'd have slipped a note or something by now if Alberta refuses to talk.

The Lunar Fox April 2, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Well, Gabe has grown up with Kate, so I'm sure he has a good feeling. At this point, he's only guessing about Alberta and Kate because they spend SO much time together and Alberta spends so much time ducking him.

LOL, they are a little wussy, but in Kate's defense not only is she young (15) and with her first crush, she's also HIGHLY protective of her best friend/first crush. I imagine Kate's too worried about rejection to actually face Alberta and she's too protective to let anyone else (especially Gabe) talk to Alberta either.

Plus, I stink at dates. I'm imagining that not much time has passed at all since Kate came back.
Probably one full week.

The Lunar Fox April 2, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Oh and for the service sim woohoo, if he wants. XD (Surprisingly, at this time his wants generally have to do with Alberta or making friends.)

Carla April 3, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Heh, SimState always asks the questions I wonder about. I was going to ask about Gabe knowing about Kate being a lesbian too.

I love Rich and Gabe's conversation. I'm assuming neither of them have ever woohooed a service Sim? It's fun to see what they pick up on from gossip.

The Lunar Fox April 3, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Neither of them have. I think it's mostly because the NPC they have at home is an old male butler. XD

But so far my teens have been good. No woohoos yet in this batch.

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP