Searching

>> Wednesday, August 5, 2009


"Richard, you know I wouldn't bother you without reason. She has my kids at that creepy cult place. I haven't seen them since she left."


Water was clearly agitated. When it came to Water's daughters-- well there were few things that Water Melon cared about more than his daughters. It would take a calm from deep within Richard to explain to Water the predicament that Richard was currently in. And it would be a miracle if Water didn't reach over Richard's desk and grab him by the collar (or worse, his ribbon that was always so neatly pinned on his suit).


"Water, listen, I understand--"

"Has Genesis run off with your kids?"


Richard sighed. "There is not much that I can do. Tristin lives outside of town. We have no jurisdiction there. Even if we did, the police force is going through some, uh, growing pains at the moment."

Water crossed his arms. "Meaning you won't help me. Your political hands are tied. You know, my mother has gone missing too, and nothing has been done about that either."

Richard cleared his throat, trying to find the words to explain, when there was a soft knock he recognized right away. "Not now," he thought. The timing couldn't be worse. This was not how he had intended to explain things to Water.


"Dad, Mom wanted me to--" Gabriel walked in too quickly. He was halfway to the desk when he realized there was company. The greeting smile quickly dropped at the sight of Water.

Richard cleared his throat nervously. Backed between a rock and a hard place, he could preform. It was what made him a great politician.


Water sat with his jaw partially open in surprise. There was no way to deny it. The two did look alike, even with Gabriel's awful haircut.

"Uh, Water, I would like you to meet Gabriel."

8 comments:

Carla August 6, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

Dun dun dun!

And how dumb am I? I'd forgotten about Water's daughters and that they must have gone with Demi. How doubly terrible for Water!

The Lunar Fox August 6, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

lol, I don't blame you. I looked back, and they were only mentioned briefly. Demi snuck them out of the house when he wasn't there and then tried to leave before he got home.

Anonymous August 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Wow! Yup, that's all I got

The Lunar Fox August 7, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

lol! Thanks. I can't wait for the next entry. That one was fun to write.

lepifera August 7, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

This is my first time at your site. I was intrigued by the conversations about storytelling at Lakeside Height and wanted to check out other sim writers who participated in that thread.

Water Melon is a great name, I must say :D

The Lunar Fox August 7, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Isn't that a fun conversation? Well welcome! I hope you stick around, I'd love to get to know you.

And thanks. XD

Laura August 11, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

LOL, he goes looking for his daughters and he finds a son!

I hope the girls are okay too though.

And wow, you're weaving so many different threads in the story right now. I love it! :)

The Lunar Fox August 11, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

LOL, I didn't think of it that way.

Thanks Laura. I'm really going for the gusto after my dissatisfaction earlier.

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP