Autumn Extra- Haphazard

>> Monday, August 31, 2009


"How did I let you talk me into this again?"


Ily let her new adult woman laugh bubble up from her throat softly as she handed him the hanger with the outfit she wanted him to try. "I said it would be fun."

"Right... clothes shopping." Rich looked at the outfit dubiously. "I get to pick out an outfit for you too, right?"

"Of course." She shone her most charming smile at him, making silent promises that swore it would all be worth it later. Maybe.

"Ily, you can't be serious. I look like a teacher."

"Or a future mayor."

"I'll definitely be outlawing outfits like this not wearing them."

When it was Ily's turn, she took her time in the fitting room slowly peeling off her dress. The one he picked out was something she wouldn't be caught dead wearing, but she was sure he didn't really pick it out for her to try on. She'd been working all her charms on him all morning until she was sure she'd driven him mad enough that he'd do anything to get her.

She was right. Rich wasn't horrible, but he wasn't the best lover. Not that she had anyone to compare him to. He was her first after all and her only so far. People could call her anything they wanted, but slut was definitely not one that they could use against her.

It was only their second week of college. So technically, she'd only been not a virgin for about a month. Right before they left for school, Rich had invited her over one last time.

Ily had been the one to make the first move for once. Well, physically anyway. Rich had been the one to call her and he had been the one prepared.

What ever experience he had was all high school girls who were also inexperienced. Ily would honestly have preferred someone older and wiser with more experience than her, but she needed some experience of her own first. She would not play the helpless maiden in bed.

Maybe her charms worked too well. Sometimes she felt like a tool Rich used for his own pleasure. His hands worked so haphazardly running along her curves and her breasts that she sometimes has to stop him to explain what she would like.

But mmm... it is a nice fantasy that older man who's had a few woman who would touch her in ways she can only dream about right now.

*****************

Time line wise, this was of course towards the beginning of Autumn, but I just played them last night. These two are actually WAY more fun to play than the other three students I have who are a year ahead of them.

Right before they were to leave for college, Rich made a booty call. It was a very clear, "Why the hell not?"

As for the last picture, it's been a while since I've seen someone reject the make out interaction. But he's in love with her, she's not in love with him at the moment because they had recently aged up. I thought it was fitting and totally confirmed the voice I heard in my head.

8 comments:

Mizzgin03 September 1, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

LOL @ Ily and her quest for an older, more experienced man.....she might want to be careful about what she wishes for!

Carla September 1, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Rich's face at the end is priceless! LOL.

I'm not surprised you like playing Ily and Rich so much. Ily especially seems like she'd be such fun.

I haven't seen the rejected makeout since Galen and Georgette were having those weird marital difficulties. That was a long time ago, before Samson was born.

The Lunar Fox September 2, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

Mizzgin, I was thinking about that yesterday morning actually and I came to the exact same conclusion. I can totally see an event where she gets her way-- oh boy will that be an interesting mess!

Carla, Ily is seriously fun. I can hear her voice in my head, so I can't wait to see what else she gets up to. I've got some time before she comes back to visit her family.

Laura September 2, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

I'm excited to see this group of kids starting to go off to college. Are we going to see any of their stories while they're there, or only when they're home?

LOL @ "she felt like a tool"!!! That probably sums up just about what most young women feel about their young lovers. Maybe he'll grow into it :)

And I fully believe there should be WAY more opportunities for Sims to reject romantic advances, even when they're in love or in relationships. You know, "Honey, I'm just not in the mood tonight" kind of thing!

maisie September 2, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

I love Rich's face in the last photo too!

I'll be curious how these two pan out and if she gets that experienced man she's after.

The Lunar Fox September 2, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Laura, I do plan to tell their stories at college. Gabe's going to join them in about three seasons. Oh the hi-jinks I think I see. Some sims won't be going on, like Alberta who won't have the money (and has the responsibility of being the cemetery caretaker).

Hopefully she gives him a proper chance to learn. At least I can imagine she keeps the lines of communication open.

And I SO agree. I think there should be a hack for that in fact. I remember in Sims 1, if a sim was hungry, they wouldn't accept a kiss from a loved one. So dates had to be treated proper if they came over-- fed, allowed a chance to pee, given some entertainment-- or else they wouldn't co-operate.

I'm wondering about these two, too, Maisie. At first I was pretty sure she really liked him, but the more I play and the more I write I feel like she's sort of using him as a tool as well.

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

This is such an interesting update. I would love to see how Rich feels about their relationship and how deeply he's invested in it

The Lunar Fox September 3, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

That is a good question. I have to wonder too. I mean, he's a young male sim with his first semi-adult romance. But Rich is another sim like Gabe. He doesn't talk very much, he just does what he does with little reason or thought.

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP