Disgust

>> Monday, August 10, 2009

It was kind of disgusting when Gabe thought about it. Childbirth was one of those things that people didn't think about because everyone was born the same way. There was really no other way to be born unless someone came up with some new technology that allowed for Servos to carry sims to term.

To think that he, already old enough to stick his own dick into a girl's vagina, came out of some other woman's vagina. Gabe, as a baby, had passed through the same canal that his father had stuck his own dick into. It really was a disgusting cycle.




Especially considering whose vagina it had been. It all seemed to make some sense now. He had never been an over acheiver. It just wasn't in his blood. But he had tried very hard to be good. It had always felt like he was fighting his own nature trying not to embarrass his upstanding adopted parents.

It also finally made sense why he was dropped off on Amberle's door step. She was a complete stranger. He had always wondered the reasoning behind it. How could his mother leave him with a complete stranger? There had always been a possibility that she had simply had no time. Maybe she had been in trouble and had to act quickly and selected the one sim that seemed the nicest?

Now he knew the truth. The truth was that he hadn't been wanted. Perhaps he should simply be happy to be here at all. She could have simply aborted him and he wouldn't be here to think these thoughts.


Gabe took a large gulp from his glass. The burning ball of liquid pressed against the sides of his esophogus on its way down to his stomach. It was a sensation he could easily focus his thoughts on, and so he took another gulp. Alberta sprang to his mind for a moment before he quickly pushed her out of his thoughts. He couldn't go to her with this information. He needed time, first off, to let it sink in. And second off, he couldn't burden her with his stupid "adopted rich boy" problem when she was trying to deal with actual problems herself.

Water hadn't known of his existence. He was as surprised as anyone. But he had known right away who Gabe's mother was.

"Hey, kid," The bartender hardly turned his head towards the spot Gabe sat. Gabe had noticed the bartender watching him for a while even though the bartender seemed to have done his best not to make it obvious. "You look like you're having a hell of a night."


Gabe glanced up from his drink at the bartender with the dark glasses. He was always at this bar serving drinks. Did he ever take a day off?

"Listen, I got a proposition for you. You seem like a bright kid. I've seen you a couple'a times come through. Maybe you could do me a favor." The bartender glanced over at one of the poker tables. "We're running a game on that Townie there. But we're short one man."

Gabe kept a hard glare on the bartender. "What would I have to do?"

"Just win. We'll give you the chips. Anything you win, we'll give you 10%. Even if you don't win, you'll get something."



***********************

I need the bar to earn some good money. Armando, the bartender, is technically the owner, but being a crime syndicate, there is, of course, someone above him who he has to pay his dues to.

But bars don't make too much money. So, I'm using Squinge's higher stakes poker table. Armando has some "employees" that work for him (actually, they live with him, so he doesn't pay them and he's sure to get their winnings). Two workers can sit down and play to up the chances of the house winning. And that's basically all they do each night. Since they mostly play townies, no one would notice that they're there every night. This is what we call a racket!

Another thing going on the side is that there will be a bookie. The bookie just hangs around waiting for someone to greet him or her. Once greeted, that means that someone is placing a bet. The bookie has to talk to the sim long enough to gift him the special key to the betting room. (Here, I'd have to take control of the sim and direct him into the betting room.) In the room, there is one of Monique's computers. Sims can put up a bet (haven't yet decided how much a bet will be or how to determine how much they're betting). Since this is a racket, no one ever wins, of course. Except for sims they've pre-selected. Every so often, a townie will have to win of course. I think this is where Hook's ROS program would help me. I can set it to have it heavily weighted for certain sims to win. That way there is a small chance a townie might win.

8 comments:

Laura August 11, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Uh-oh, Gabe, what are you getting yourself into??? Your shady bar is so well planned out! I'm always so terrible at writing my criminals, lol! I wouldn't know crime if it smacked me in the face :)

And OMG, I wanna know who his mother is!!! LOL!

Anonymous August 11, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Gabe needs to watch himself before he ends up married to the mob

The Lunar Fox August 11, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Thanks again, Laura. I've been thinking about the crime syndicate for a very long time. I actually wiki'ed "racket" to get ideas of things I could simify. *shoves glasses up nose*

And LOL! I don't want to give anything away, so that's all I'm going to say... besides this.


Seriously, WC. I'm going to be having some fun with Gabe, but he better be careful.

Carla August 11, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

I like your seedy bar! Very clever ideas you've got to run it too. I love that you wiki'ed "racket". It reminds me of Office Space, when they looked up "money laundering" in the dictionary!

I hope Gabe hasn't got himself into too much trouble here! But if he has, I'm looking forward to reading about it anyway. LOL!

The Lunar Fox August 11, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Thanks! LOL, I forgot about that scene in Office Space. That made me laugh so hard because I could see myself doing something like that myself-- and see? I was right!

Mizzgin03 August 12, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

I lol @ Gabe's description of the reproduction process! I can't wait to find out who his mother is.......I hope he doesn't get into TOO much trouble....(gotta have a little trouble for entertainment purposes lol)

The Lunar Fox August 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Hi, Mizzgin. I have to agree that a little trouble is a fun thing. XD

maisie August 14, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Oooh the bar is great! Very well thought out! Looks like Gabe is heading in a dangerous direction. eek!

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP