Gabe & Alberta's first official date

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

Gabe’s such a romantic. What’s the first thing he does with Alberta on their first official date? Plays punch me punch you. I was rather sure this would not end well with him being a mean sim and all.





Wait for it… Is this is?



No, they continue playing. Either Alberta is really easy going, or (as I prefer to think) he really worked hard not to hurt her like he would his brother.



Afterwards, they played some darts.

Don't worry, Gabe was only teasing.


Alberta's stomach growled, and Gabe couldn't have that. So he grilled up some burgers for everyone.

(Really, where do they keep the ground beef? If it's in the same back pocket as the mop, then no thank you!)




It started to rain suddenly and mysteriously.

But that didn't stop Gabe from working his classic moves on her.


They did head inside eventually. Where Gabe pounced on her and gave her a big squeeze!

I just love his face in this one.

Unfortunately, I missed her first kiss. She seems to have gotten it sometime around the beach party. Gabe totally snuck it in there while I wasn’t looking! (I do have a bad habit of leaving the game while a lot loads. I suppose missing her first kiss is what I get.)

But it’s ok, they need lots of time to practice anyway.



************************

Just a bit of filler so that the new storyline starts on Monday. :D

5 comments:

Valneanne May 8, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

D'awwwwwwwwwwww! They're adorable! I love Gabe's face when he hugs her, very cute :)

That really brightened up my evening quite a bit! Looking forward to the new storyline coming on monday (another day where I'll need some cheering up - I have gym!) ^-^

Laura May 8, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Awww, that's exactly the kind of first date I imagined they would have! They're adorable! And sneaky, stealing that kiss when you weren't looking! They just wanted some privacy, lol! :)

The Lunar Fox May 8, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Yay Valneanne! I glad it brightened up your morning. But gym? On a Monday? Ick! That's horrible. *says lazy-pants me*


They wanted privacy, lol! That makes me worry what else they'll do when I'm not looking. But I've been keeping an eye out on their memories-- a tip you taught me, Laura. XD

Carla May 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Aww, they are so cute! I love how they snuck away from you to have their first kiss. Jonas and Tatiana almost did that to me but I was too fast for 'em! ;)

The Lunar Fox May 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

I'm glad I'm not the only one with sneaky teens. I'll have to work on getting faster though. I don't want to miss anything else. XD

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP