BFF

>> Monday, February 23, 2009


sk8chic: Awesome! Told you it'd work.

2sweet4U: I hate this user name you know.

sk8chic: You'll get used to it.



2sweet4U: Really. It's horrible. Why did I let you pick my name for me again?



sk8chic: Well, you said that you didn't know how. I think you were just being lazy.

2sweet4U: Damn. You're onto me.

sk8chic: Did you just cuss?

2sweet4U: What? It's not like anyone will hear me.

sk8chic: But now I'm *offended.*

2sweet4U: Shaddup lol

sk8chic: Again! Wow. I never knew you had such a potty mouth.

2sweet4U: *rolls eyes*

sk8chic: lol. Hey, I think Ms. Kerr is looking.

2sweet4U: *pretends to work*



sk8chic: Gotcha.

2sweet4U: Cow!

sk8chic: Moose!

2sweet4U: lmao. But what if Ms. Kerr does catch us?

sk8chic: Ah, we'll be fine. She's really laid back. You see Gabe and Rich get in trouble for having that SSX competition that one time?

sk8chic: Oh hey. Speak of the devil. Don't look now, but he's behind you.



2sweet4U: Who?

sk8chic: Gabe, stupid.



2sweet4U: Really? Oh dear.

sk8chic: Want me to switch places with him? I'm sure he'll love your user name.

2sweet4U: That's SOOOOO not funny.



sk8chic: *pinches your cheeks*
sk8chic: lmao. I see you with your head in your hands. Perk up. Things could be worse. Glenda could be following you around school.
sk8chic: So you are coming over today, right?



2sweet4U: Sure sure. So long as you make no mention of this username. To anyone. Ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Ha ha - 2sweet4U is such an embarassing username! But I think it fits her :-)

That's a really cute interlude chapter - teen girls just being teen girls

The Lunar Fox February 23, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

Thanks. I wondered about this little chapter, but since my chapters are just glimpses into their lives, I wanted to show how well these two get along. (In game, they play together so well.)

Still working on formatting. This week is dedicated to Kate, Alberta, and Gabe.

Tanja February 24, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

I finally read all the entries and I really love love your way of writing! Your writingstyle makes me want to read more. I can't wait to read more!

Laura February 24, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Aww, I like these two! They're so much fun together. So very high school :)

Elizabeth February 24, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

howdy! (etalia from tsr) these chapters and peeks into your characters are so much fun! I did a lot of catch up reading yesterday and ... wow! Can't believe all the fun you're having! Can't wait to read more :)

The Lunar Fox February 25, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Hi Tanja. Thank you very much.

Lol, Laura. Sort of bring back memories? "OMG... do you think he, like, liiiikes me?"

Hi, Eshy! Wow, you managed to read through all that yesterday? =O

I have to admit I feel bad for those who go back to read from the beginning since I'm still slapping things together with no realy method. XD

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP