I love twins

>> Thursday, May 1, 2008



These events take place before Tierra De Legado.




Briena reading to the twins

I really do. They're certainly a handful, but they are also a blessing in my sim hood.

I have had three sets of twins in the neighborhood. But the youngest set aged up yesterday.

The family gathered in the kitchen of their home (which is too small now that I think about it).


It's interesting to see how genetics play out. Glenda has the eye color of the founder and the narrow eyes of the founder's husband, Pao Mellon. Her lips may even be something left from the founder.











Meanwhile, poor Maxen got the Stratton nose which looks so good on the ladies and horrid on the men. Everything else on him may come from his mother.

0 comments:

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP