Family vacation

>> Saturday, May 17, 2008



These events take place before Tierra De Legado.





From right to left: Ethan, Katherine, Aurora, Ily, Ash

Aurora has been planning this for a long time. She always thought a family vacation would be a great idea, but she refused to take the entire family until everyone was old enough to go along.

Family dinner time

The family has had a great time. Ethan will be leaving for college soon, so this was a nice hurah for the entire family.

Everyone spent time enjoying their pursuits. Ethan has a strict work our regiment that he sticks to so that he'll be prepared for soccer when he gets back. Ily works on her art in the evening and her dancing in the morning.


Meanwhile their dear little sister Kate made her own fun.


And they got lots of sight seeing done.



The family will be moving into a new house soon.



3 comments:

Triss May 18, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'd like to read yours, but I don't know where to start...

The Lunar Fox May 19, 2008 at 12:23 AM  

Well, I am all over the place. ^__^

None of the entries are really necessary since they don't form a proper story, so there isn't really a start.

Originally, I had intended this to be a story journal, so the first post is a story. But I took that over to TSR instead so I could get feedback.

Please feel free to just check in from time to time, read entries that appeal to you, or start at the beginning. ^___^ I put tags with all the entries to make it easy to cross reference in case you read an extry that appeals to you and you'd like more information about a sim in that entry.

Or even better, share your own stories if something I say reminds you of something that happened in your game. I love hearing other sim stories, and I love hearing how other people play.

I suppose I should future date a post and explain this. I'll work on that.

Thank you for the comment, Triss.

Triss May 19, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

Thanks for clarification. I will definitely read your blog :)

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP