Moving day or OMG I BUILT A HOUSE

>> Monday, May 19, 2008


These events take place before Tierra De Legado.




Right after their return from vacation, the family packed and moved to their new home. ^___^


This home was specially designed for Aurora and her family. Aurora has always felt a very deep connection to Takemizu Village as her great-grandfather Pao Mellon's family came from there. So she had her house designed around the ideas of family and harmony.



The front yard is simplistic and yet, with the beautiful sound of the bamboo fountain, peaceful.



Here is the front porch. That door there leads to the tea room, which Aurora had placed in the front yard so she could easily welcome guests into her mini-retreat.



Here is the front entrance. (We see Ethan walking in for the first time, examining all their new items.)


Here is the kitchen. The only way to get to the kitchen is to go through the dining room.


Here is the dining room.



Here is the study. There is a picture of Angie and Isaac, Aurora's parents at her wedding.



The picture in the far right corner is also from Aurora and Ash's wedding. They paid a professional photographer to take plenty of pictures after all.


Here's a close up of the pictures on the piano. They're from the recent vacation. That first picture is my favorite. Here is the full size, which I admit to setting up. ^____^



Here is the living room with more pics of the kids, of course.


Here is the master bedroom with another picture from the wedding. Ash and Aurora are just that romantic.


Here is a shot of the master bathroom. This shot doesn't do it enough justice. There are some really lovely meshes with some wonderful recolors.




The kitchen, the dining room, the bedroom and bathroom, and a large portion of the living room are all meshes by -Maylin- and all the darker recolors with cherry accents are by Loverat.

2 comments:

Triss May 23, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

This house looks great! I like the oriental feel. I generally like houses with a kind of central theme.

Also, thank you for linking to my blog. I'm honoured.

The Lunar Fox May 23, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Thanks, Triss. ^__^

I'm glad you feel honored. I really do enjoy your journal. NO one reads this one, but if they happen across it, I hope they'd check out the links.

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP