Leander Hazlebone

>> Monday, January 12, 2009



He stood still at the fence watching her. She didn't look like the young one he had known so many phases previous. Her silky hair was cropped short. Each time she moved her head, her ears were visible. He winced at the thought. Did the sims here believe that she was a true representative of the elves?



Once the bus left, she glanced around quickly as if she were expecting someone. Her eyes fell on his still form just as the bus pulled away.

For a heart beat, they stood still staring at one another. Her arms dropped to her side as her eyes widened. It only took a second before her surprise turned into a grimace.

He stepped through the gate and walked towards her. Although he tried to walk slow, to give her time to work on her forced smile, he realized that she would need more time than he could give.

He stood before her and crossed his arms. "Amberle."



"Leander." Her small lips curled cautiously into a smile. "What're you doing here?"

He found her lilac eyes brighter than he remembered them. "I think the question is, what are you doing back?" His crossed arms made his slender body appear wider. It seemed to have the desired effect.

Amberle stumbled over her words as she tried to come up with some sort of excuse. "Well... everyone moved here, and they invited me along as well. This is my home now. Why shouldn't I have come with them?"



"Because you were sent away. The Council fears for our safety."

Amberle raised an eyebrow at him. "And so they sent you out to walk around with your ears showing? I haven't told anyone anything, but don't you think they'll wonder why there is another elf with ears like myself wandering around town?"



Involuntarily, his face scrunched up angrily at her stupidity. "You know they can't see my ears. The S.E.P Charm won't allow them to see what they don't want to see. Besides, we're not worried about the Sims, we're more worried about your return." He kept his arms crossed as he waited for her reaction.



She simply turned away from him. Her voice became flat and lifeless. "Don't worry. I'm not going back. Ever." He had expected her to yell and to hit him, possibly tripping and falling on the concrete, but he hadn't expected this reaction.

She refused to look at him. Her hair slipped over her eyes letting her small elfen ear peek through.



"Well, I'll be in town for a short while. You know the Council needs to approve of the settlement here." When she still refused to look at him, he simply walked away to check out the rest of town.

4 comments:

Anonymous February 7, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

Oooh - I like Leander's sweater! lol - he's so pretty, like Legolas! But why was Amberle sent away in exile???

The Lunar Fox February 7, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

His sweater is awesome. http://www.clubcrimsyn.com/

It's by Aikea Guinea. She and Gelph make the most amazing clothes for men. And there are probably plenty of recolors of their meshes too since they're free now.

I'll get to Amberle's exile when she tells me. I thought that it was simply because the elves she was with are purists, and she might not be full elf.

But at least one of the things Leander has said to her has made me think there might be another reason.

bbop June 29, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

I never expected THAT!

Elves always mildly interested me in the game. Is it just in appearence only? Like, you give them ears and thats it? Or do they do anything special?

And, by the way, I got the shock of my life when I was playing Jessica Picaso (she comes in free time, I think.) and I changed her hairstyle to find... she is an elf! Which made me laugh since I KNEW she always looked a little peculiar.

The Lunar Fox July 1, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Elves in game are only for looks. But in my game, they have extended lives and are strong magically.

And Jessica Picaso? That's a neat little surprise! I miss the elf ears in Sims 3. :(

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP