Greetings

>> Saturday, January 3, 2009


Green invited her inside offering her lunch. "Caliburst makes the best grilled cheese." She had gently refused saying that she couldn't stay around long. "Then how about a game of pool?"

They walked over to the living room with the intent to play. Green's memories still searched for the missing piece of information that he was sure would break his memory wide open. Wasn't there something more? He was pretty sure that they all lived in the same dorm for a while, yet he couldn't remember much about her.



"Do you remember the time Aden pulled that prank on the Cow mascot?" She was saying. Her eyes seemed bright, and she moved much more comfortably than she had a second before. "Oh that poor cow mascot, I was sure we weren't going to see him until the end of the school year, and he was back the next day."

Green laughed with her, a natural and easy laugh. Something about her was different, natural and simple. It was easy to laugh with her around.



"I feel bad, you know." He said suddenly. She looked at him, the curiosity clear on her face. "I feel like I should know more about you. But I'm really drawing a blank."

She shrugged with a small smile. "Well, you did have to leave quickly, I don't blame you." There was something in her eyes. Her large green eyes seemed to shimmer in the light that filtered in through the expensive window.

"Hmm.. still." Green looked away, trying to catch the memory that was dancing just out of his reach. "I think I remember you looking differently."



For a second, worry clouded her face. "Oh, true. My hair used to be longer. I'm thinking about growing it out again though."

Worried that he had somehow insulted her (shouldn't he know better then to make comments on the looks of someone he couldn't remember well?), Green said quickly, "Oh well I think it's lovely now. Very pretty." At that she perked up. "I just wonder if I can't remember you because of it."

A throat was cleared as someone entered the room. "Hello." Amanda slunk between Green and Aden's girlfriend. (Green found himself impressed by her slinking abilities even while nine months along with twins and possibly, something in the back of his head added, triplets.)



Green stumbled over a quick introduction. "Amanda this is..."

"Elizabeth," the dark haired girl said quickly. "I'm Aden Mellon's fiancée."

Amanda raked her eyes over Elizabeth. "And I'm Green's wife." She rubbed her belly purposely.

Elizabeth smiled as she nodded. "Well, I do have to get going." With a small wave, she disappeared quickly.




This is all stuff that pretty much just happened while I was playing. Pregnant Amanda snuck up on me too.

6 comments:

T.Irwin January 9, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Oooooo, the story is getting interesting. loving the detail.

I'll have to check out the Sim Shack. Thanks for posting :D

The Lunar Fox January 10, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

I hope to see you over there. I'm TheLunarFox there as well. :D

snarkysims February 26, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Thanks for the link to the Sim Shack, Lunar Fox. I'll check it out too.

The Lunar Fox February 27, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Hi SNarky! I hope you will, but I understand if you don't have time right now. XD

bbop June 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

I actually love the fact that Amanda is creeping so much!

The Lunar Fox July 1, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

A girl has to protect her assets!

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP