OMG Cuteness!

>> Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well, I was playing Bonnie Centowski's clothing shop (Ama's mom) and I had a surprise visitor!

Hobart came in alone looking at the quilt Melanie had been eying in this post.



It was set to a high price since it is a custom object, but Bonnie is quite observant. She also happened to notice Hobart hanging around Melanie (who happens to be Bonnie's niece) who had been looking at the same object.

Bonnie's too smart to ask him directly, but when she asked if it was for him, he only sniffed, "I'm too old for that stuff. It's a gift."

"Well, in that case..." and so she knocked it down to a cheaper price.

Hobart used all of his saved allowance to pay for it. He's a very responsible kid, and he'd been saving up for something good. I suppose this is worth it.



***********
Snarkysims noted in her latest entry that sometimes the AI seems to have some odd timing. Or maybe it's perfect timing.

Behind Hobart in line? That'd be Demi Love, Melanie's mother! I wonder what she would think if she knew that the boy in line in front of her was buying something for her young daughter? Yikes, I wonder what Water will think when his oldest baby girl brings home a gift from a boy!

And here I had been planning on sending Melanie's father to buy it for her! I was thinking it might be important later on, but SHEESH Hobart.

3 comments:

Elizabeth March 30, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

I *love* it! Go Hobart!

Carla March 30, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

That's adorable! I always imagine they're buying presents for Mothers' Day or something.

I love when they crouch down when they're selling stuff to kids. It doesn't happen often in my game - I think I've only seen in once, in fact.

The Lunar Fox March 30, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

It was darn adorable. I love when sims smash my little plans like this. XD

I'd never seen a sim do the crouch thing before. But then, my kid sims don't seem to shop very often.

Presents for mother's day-- that's a cute idea. Like Dad gave them some money and told them to buy a nice present. ^__^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP