Completely random

>> Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I just happened to be looking through some other sim journals, when I noticed that Strange Town Here we Come had an interestingly titled entry which was posted within the last day-- Sim Stories are like Serial Comics.

I just realized that myself a few weeks ago. Taking a cue from webcomics, I've been updating on a regular schedule figuring that since it basically is a serial like a TV show or a web comic I might as well treat it that way.

(Awesomely, she also referenced Strangers in Paradise. Alberta, Kate and Gabe's story is probably heavily influenced by SiP even though I haven't been able to finish it because my library only has the first three pocket books.)


She also had a neat meme. So I present to you the fourth Tierra de Legado haiku (because the other three were really lame).


Haiku2 for thelegacyvillage
did her best not to
look she stood up and down her
face to the tight gown
@
Created by Grahame

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP