Deal

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2009


"Make me a vampire."

Sofia sat on the edge of the bed watching him as he put his costume back on. He had first appeared standing before her looking regal in his costume, but now that the veil of whatever spell he had put on her seemed to have faded away it was difficult to watch him putting on his crumpled costume without laughing.

It seemed he forgot himself for a moment as his teeth, which he worked so hard to hide, glinted in the moonlight. "And what would I get in return?"

"I would give you half of everything. Joseph is just in the way now. He should be replaced."

"And how do I know you won't turn on me?" He said.



She smiled at him. "Because I actually like you." And she found that she did. Of course, she would never trust that he felt the same. Love was for saps and fools. Sofia was neither.

He lifted a hand to her. “Come.”

She placed her hand in his though she hated giving him not only that bit of power over her but also the advantage. Within the one second it took to draw her to him, she promised herself she would never make that mistake again. His teeth were in her neck before she could even say the word, and as the stinging pain of pressure from his bite spread along her shoulder, her mind raced to curse him for his violation. Did he simply mean to show her that he had some power over her?



Within a few minutes, the pressure was all over her entire body. Her fingers twisted horribly as the pressure became a burning sensation. Her mind could not focus on anything other than the sensation which twisted her body.

The burning sensation drew back from her finger tips, back from her shoulders and to her throat. Her body should have been exhausted, but instead it was energized with the pang of hunger.



He stood before her as if he meant to grab her hands. “Remember, you are not stronger, though you are possibly more vicious,” he said with a wink. “Come. It’s time for your first hunt.”



******************************

Ok, so I wanted to make another entry about these two, and I can't. I wanted it to be the entry where he explains her new body. Maybe it'll come up later.

Some basics about my sim vampires: They are not necessarily stronger than the average sim, but they can be more vicious which might make them appear stronger. They cannot do magic (and are probably immune to it), but they have an interesting understanding of the deeper human psyche and can manipulate it. (He pretty much did that to her the first time they met.) I assume that all sims have this "power", but it's deeply hidden. The change to a vampire simply brings up the baser instincts that lie hidden and haven't been used by civilized sims for thousands of sim years or more. (Predator is the word that flashes through my head when I think of vampires-- or Sofia.)

But they are dead, so I imagine that they have incredible stamina and feel no physical pain.


Also, this marks the end of winter, which means another new header or, uhm, three. I just couldn't decide, and last time I got bored always seeing the same banner. So I have it set to randomize now. :)

6 comments:

Carla March 19, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Do your vampires kill other Sims or just feed off them and turn them?

Every time I read stories about Sims who wanted to be turned, I have to wonder if they know what they've let themselves in for and I'm wondering that with Sofia right now. Is she just curious, does she just want to share something with Joseph or something else entirely? Very interesting!

The Lunar Fox March 19, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

You always ask the most interesting questions! You know, I didn't even think about that.

Right now, I'm going with that they kill other sims for sustenance (remember the dead body), but I haven't explored this aspect of the game fully so I might make up stuff as I go along. XD

And taking cues from the game, when it comes time to turn another sim, it only takes a bite.


Oh I'm going to have to play Sofia and see what she's up to now.

Anonymous March 19, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Well, you're right about the predator part. And Sofia is about to become a lethal predator - wonder who her first victim is - her husband? nah, too close to her ...

How about the effects of sunlight and all that? Do you keep that aspect in your game? Not that it'll change Sofia's lifestyle too much, she runs a night club after all.

The Lunar Fox March 19, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

When you put it that way, it's not a question of whether Sofia knows what she's doing, but whether the vampire knows what he's done.

Yes, sunlight affects them. Lucky for SOfia she works at night.

T.Irwin March 28, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

Nice!! I love it!

You are a talented writer. I find that I always feel like I want more whenever I read your entries.

BUT, I was away for a while, so now I'm catching up on all the entries I missed, so I can forge on ahead.

The Lunar Fox March 28, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Thank you so much! And welcome back.

There's a bit more to Sofia's story. But I don't know when I will get to that. >:D

I will have a mini-update on her and some other side line characters probably today I think.

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP