Ann's vacation day 3

>> Saturday, August 30, 2008

These events take place before Tierra De Legado.



The next place Ann stayed was at the Old Winery and Mill. Once again, another place that had been family owned and was converted into a hotel.

Once she checked in to her hotel, Ann went across the street to the Town Square to have a lovely lunch.



After lunch, Ann sat down at a small cafe and ordered her first Greek Coffee. (Which only looks a lot like what she calls espresso.

See Ann in the window?



Ann then walked over to a neighboring cafe and bar. She was still full from lunch, so she instead had herself a proper drink.


The lovely thing about this place though, is actually coming for a romantic dinner at night.


Ann was alone, and had no one to have a romantic dinner with, so she snapped a pic of this guy



Ann went back to her hotel and called her family. Once again she started talking about Sofia. I suppose of all the sims, Ann is onto Sofia. It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't trust her.


For an elder, Ann managed to pack a lot of stuff into one day! And she walked everywhere too. Puts me to shame.

3 comments:

Triss September 3, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

That Greek island and all the buildings look great! I suppose Ann's having wonderful vacation!

The Lunar Fox September 3, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Thanks. It's been fun for me too. I basically went looking for fun lots to add-- Most are by V1nd1care over at MTS2 and Greeksim over at TSR.

That's the nice part about BV. You can make a place you'd like to visit. ^__^

Triss September 4, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

I never thought of it that way. It makes the whole idea of this EP a lot more exciting.

About

My photo
I'm a proudly nerdy girl who knows too much about X-Men and has stories running through her head when walking. This is really my first real attempt to share just a few of the stories that not only play in my head when walking, but play out when I'm playing my sims. I hope you enjoy. ^___^

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP